AIOU scholarship 2023 online apply : Greetings, students! How are you? Do you also want to study at Allama Iqbal Open University, but you don’t have enough resources to complete your studies? Or if you have taken admission and even studied a few semesters, but due to the poor state of the country, you are unable to continue your studies, then there is no need to worry. Today we are announcing scholarships for you so that you can complete your studies.
Friends, today I will tell you all about how to apply for this scholarship and how to deal with the difficult circumstances you are facing. I will tell you everything, and one thing you must remember is that this is only for those who are not in good circumstances but want to get an education. So only needy persons should apply.
Who is eligible for the AIOU scholarship?
Friends, many people ask the question, sir, are we eligible for this scholarship? So listen, only those people are eligible who will complete these requirements.
- Only needy persons apply this for scholarships
- Not Improving financial condition to apply this scholarships
- 80% Marks in Previous exams
- You have still study 3rd semester
Not eligible for AIOU scholarship 2023
Friends, if you fall on these criteria then you cannot apply for these scholarships.
- you have A Rich students
- Not interested for education
- Fail in some courses not applying for this scholarships
- Final Year income for our family is less than 400,000 PKR
Distribution For AIOU Scholarships in 2023?
|1.||Matric / F.A / ADE / ADC / B.A or equivalent||30% of allocated amount to Regions will be reserved for this category|
|2.||B.Ed (1.5, 2.5 & 4 Years),|
BS 4 Years, M.Ed and Master or equivalent
|60% of allocated amount to Regions will be reserved for this category|
|3.||M.S/M.Phil./Ph.D. or equivalent||10% of allocated amount to Regions will be reserved for this category|
What are the benefits of the AIOU scholarship?
Some benefits after selected for this scholarships.
- You have completed Degree for fund of Scholarships
- complete your education dream
- study in Allama Iqbal Open universities
How to apply for the AIOU scholarship 2023?
- Go to the AIOU website and create an account (if you don’t already have one).
- Log in to your account and click on the “Scholarships” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
Documents required for scholarships application
Attach attested copies of the following documents:
- C.N.I.C and “B” form (self/guardian)
- Result Card.
- Original Bank Challan.
Some Family documents attach for application form
- Father Name
- CNIC No
- Father CNIC No
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Program Enrolled Master/M.PHIL
- Name of Brothers (Unmarried)
- Name of Sisters (Unmarried)
- Father Occupation/Retired
- Father’s Monthly Income / Salary / Pension (attach proof)
- Applicant Occupation / Job / Employment
- Applicant’s Monthly Income / Salary
- Academic Qualifications
Last Date for AIOU Scholarships
The last date to apply for the AIOU scholarship 2023 is October 17, 2023.
Pdf of Merit Scholarships Scheme
Some FAQs about AIOU Scholarships
Does AIOU offer scholarships?
Yes, AIOU offers a variety of scholarships to its students, including scholarships for needy students. The AIOU Scholarship for Needy Students is awarded to students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They must be enrolled in an AIOU program.
- They must have a good academic record.
- They must demonstrate financial need.
What is the scholarship for needy students in Pakistan 2023?
Here are some other scholarships that are available to needy students in Pakistan in 2023:
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s National Scholarship Program
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Income Support Programme Scholarship
- Trust for Education and Vocational Training Scholarship
- SEED Program Scholarship
The scholarship amount is based on the student’s financial need and the availability of funds.
Documents required for aiou scholarships?
To apply for the AIOU Scholarship for Needy Students, students must submit the following documents:
- A completed application form
- A copy of their most recent academic transcript
- A copy of their income certificate
- A copy of their bank statement
The deadline to apply for the AIOU Scholarship for Needy Students is typically in October or November.